EVRICA FURNITURE - Classic, traditional and modern furniture manufacturer

Bulgaria

Factory icon Valmistaja/ Tuottaja

Verified by Europages badge
EVRICA FURNITURE
Web icon
Yhteyshenkilö

The company "Eureka" - based in Gabrovo, Bulgaria, was established and produced furniture in 1997. Our product production is more towards classic, traditional and modern furniture from solid oak, cherry, beech, and lime wood, which combines solid wood and natural veneered MDF. Our factory can produce almost every type of furniture, fitted or free-standing to a fine finish supplying both trade and retail at incredibly competitive prices. Our materials are first quality: oak, cherry, beech, and lime woods - supplied directly from our saw-mills throughout Bulgaria. Our company manufactures bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, kitchens, tables, chairs, beds, cabinets, small solid wood furniture, upholstered furniture, and many more. The wide range of furniture products - more than 500 different models, allows the company to fully upholster hotels, restaurants, private accommodations, and many more. Famous for their original design and high qualification - the company's employees - 60 skilled workers, are ready to satisfy the specific requirements of every client. The materials we use: varnish, glue, etc., have quality certificates from the "European Union" and are ecologically pure. The furniture is built with the most modern techniques incorporating the principles of tradition and craftsmanship. 90% of the company's production is exported to France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland and many more. The remaining 10% is realized in the Bulgarian market. Contact us!

Yleiskuvaus tuotekatalogista

English Katso 200 tuotetta

Asiakirjat

Evrika - factory for furniture Bulgaria

Yrityksen tiedot

Avainluvut

  • Henkilökunnan määrän mukaan
    51 – 100
  • Myyntihenkilöstö
    1 – 10
  • Vienti % liikevaihdosta
    90 %

Organisaatio

  • Perustamisvuosi
    1997
  • Yrityksen laatu
    Pääkonttori – Emoyhtiö
  • Päätoimiala
    Valmistaja/ Tuottaja

Liiketoimintatiedot

Markkina-alueet

  • Alueellinen
  • Kansallinen
  • Eurooppalainen
  • Check Circle Outline icon Kansainvälinen

Maksutavat

  • SWIFT-siirto

Jakelualueet

Kuljetusehdot (Incoterms-ehdot)

Vastuullisuus
  • Ostaja
  • Jaettu
  • Tavarantoimittaja

Tähän yritykseen liittyvät hakusanat

  • Kodinkalusteet
  • Huonekalut, kodin-
  • Makuuhuoneen huonekalut
  • Puutuolit
  • hotelikalusteet
  • toimistopöydät
  • taustapeili
  • keittiö mittojen mukaan
  • ruokailupöydät
  • huonekalut sängyt