Our team works on the basis of D. Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia.
For many years we have been engaged in the production of highly purified substances, as well as the problems of isotope separation of various substances.
We are highly experienced in the production of various types of nozzles for fractioning (distillation) columns and a high level of knowledge on their use. Our spiral prismatic nozzle is used worldwide for the most complex separation tasks, including such as isotope separation.
In addition to the spiral prismatic nozzle, we also offer the following products:
- patented regular nozzle (for columns with a diameter of up to 1 m);
- Dixon rings made of stainless steel and copper mesh;
We also manufacture fractioning (distillation) units for the production of alcohol and alcohol-containing products.
Separate business areas of our company are:
- production of potable light water (water with a low deuterium content);
- heavy oxygen water (Oxygen-18 water) – water with a high content of oxygen-18 isotope up to level of more than 98%, which is used for manufacturing 18F-gluorodeoxyglucose labeled with fluorine-18 atom and is the most widely spread radiopharmaceutical agent (RPh) applied in positron-emission tomography (PET) and computer-assisted tomography (CAT).
Luetteloa ei löydy tällä kielellä. Voit kuitenkin katsoa tämän yrityksen luetteloita seuraavina kieliversioina:
- Katso luettelo Luettelo kielellä ENGLANTI